ESSEC (Paris, France)
General education in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Strategy.
Université Paris 1 - Panthéon Sorbonne (Paris, France)
Master's degree focused on matters related to economic and private international law.
Université Catholique de Lille
Bachelor in Law focused on european and International law. Bilingual education French & English
Renault UK Ltd.
Since June 2016
- Deploying C segment cars within the range (Megane, Kadjar)
- Launching new models (Scenic, Koleos) in order to build a consistent range using pricing and range structure strategy
- Market structure analysis and sales reporting
London (United Kingdom)
to January 2016
- Redefinition and implementation of the brand's cycling sponsorship strategy
- Coordination of distributor's actions and organization of national events
- Supporting the merchandising activities
to September 2015
- 650 people attending
- Managing a 40 people team during 3 days
- Budget : 140K Euros
Student Project CERGY (France)
Renault (Groupe Gueudet)
to July 2013
- Involvment in all commercial activities of the dealership & Implementation of the group's commercial strategy including sales of loans and financial services
French : mother tongue
English: fluent (TOEIC 900)
- Tennis : Competition player (5/6 in 2016), "Nationale 4"team player (2012) and 2 times winner of "coupe de France des Grandes Écoles par équipe" (2015,2016)
- Tennis : Member of the board of "Le Touquet Tennis Club" Organization of European Junior Davis Cup and Womens' International Open ($ 10.000).
- Mountain Bike
- Traveling : Participated to Red Bull Can You Make It? Challenge 2014
- Motorsport: Participation to Historical Vehicle rallies (Austin Healey Sprite Mk I )